Thursday 8 April 2010

Dressing for discount UGG boots

This is a cold the past few days. Rain began to soften to the shape of pre-emptive snow, the wind kicked up a unique and decisive move into peak your hair.
 
Due to this, my entire focus in the morning is how to dress to stay warm. This means that I start with my UGG boots and work my way up. Today it started with my UGG Swell Tall boots, which I have had for a year and love as much as the day I first bought them. To go with my "UGG of the day" are leggings, skirt, long sweater and purple scarf. Tomorrow I'm thinking jeans with a button up shirt and my discount UGG boots Australia boots.
This is how my brain works: How to wear the way, reflects my mood and to maintain a stable temperature in my shoes, what I want. I sometimes think that wearing clothes is a lot more chaotic than I might be other people ... but who cares? As long as I am very happy and comfortable (and cute!), It is a very important issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment